Here are this week's featured projects! Right now, I'm thinking that if I make any of the recipes below, I'm not sharing it with anyone, and definitely not with my husband.
Running with Glitter. It has everything you'll need to throw a matryoshka-themed party.
the Crafty Cpa is so cool. I also love the fabric she chose. Check out her little leaf tote tutorial as well.
Photo by lorigami
Make your own deodorant? Sure, why not? Soap Deli News has several deodorant recipes for you to try. She has a coffee body lotion recipe too.
Making Jewelry Now.
Kissed By a Frog has a great tutorial for making these towels your own.
Additional projects you need to try:
- Wood grain initial plaques, by From Gardners to Bergers. These would make great personalized wall decor.
- Make your own undies, by Sew Can Do. I've featured a diy undies tutorial in a past Sunday Linky Party. Here's a slightly different one :)
- Make over your old chair, by Day & Age Design. This tutorial comes in handy when you love the shape of a chair, but dislike the color and fabric.
- Glow in the dark drinks, by Making Memories. A great idea for kids as well as non-kid parties.
Nifty Thrifty Things :)
Lady Behind the Curtain. You can also find her pork slider recipe here.
Hungry Homebody. These things are so good and now I can make my own. Yay :)
Will Cook for Smiles, along with her Thai chicken stir-fry.
- Frozen key lime pie, by Can't Stop Making Things
- Homemade cordon bleu, by Life in the Thrifty Lane
- Summer strawberry shortcake, by Pressed Down, Shaken Together
- Jalapeno burger and lemon lime sugar cookies, by Cooking with K
- Pesto chicken pasta, by Stars & Sunshine
- Cookie bar surprise, by Stitch 2 Buttercups
Join the fun every Sunday and link up your latest blog post! I will be featuring my favorite blog posts from this list on the next Sunday Linky Party. You can post anything you'd like to share! :) Check out the other linked posts as well - they're gems!
Please link a specific blog post and not the overall homepage!
If you're participating in the linky party, feel free to grab my link party button and help spread the word!
This is a blog hop! get the code here to share